Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Honorbuddy/script auto mining 3.3.5a

Discussion on Honorbuddy/script auto mining 3.3.5a within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Honorbuddy/script auto mining 3.3.5a

Hi , today i am looking for honorbuddy or some kind of script allowing me to auto join random battleground / accept / anti afk / quit after fight and auto join again.

And auto mining.

Server : sunwell.pl
probably best wotlk server bugless almost 0 bugs.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wakfu mining script?
05/31/2013 - AutoIt - 3 Replies
Hey leute ^^ da ich sogut wie keine ahnung habe vom coden etc. wollt ich euch fragen wie man einem "farm bot" in dem spiel Wakfu realisiren könnte? hier das mining / farming system https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aukjDrced54 ich habe mich schon mit mouse recordern versucht ^^ aber anscheind werden die programme vom spiel geblockt oder so. würde jede hilfe entgegennehmen ^^
auto mining ? infected ?
04/27/2011 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Hi an helpfull soul here :handsdown: heard that aionktzbot shoud work but unshure about if its infected :confused: plz help me out on checking :o wwwDOTaionktzbotDOTorg
Auto digger/mining?
04/09/2010 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
Ive been trying to find a program that can click x y in-game while its minimized. No one ever made it yet in PW -.- all i see is clickor -.-
[Macro/Script]Auto Mining/Herb switching
08/24/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies
If you have herbalism AND mining on your character, iam sure you always wanted to automatically switch it, right? I have got a really nice script for the blizzard macro-function which works really nice. It AUTOMATICALLY switch between herbalism to mining and back. It happens every 2.5-3seconds, so you should normally track like normal....depends on mountspeed and lag ofc. You really should use this with a Node-Database like Gatherer/Gathermate in addition with Routes. Just type /macro...
need auto mining to co2.0 and tols for mz
07/06/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Old progs to co1.0 dosn't work in co2.0 i dont know why :o //