Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

v1 MoP ArMaGeDDoN 5.4.1 Normal repack (Skyfire)

Discussion on v1 MoP ArMaGeDDoN 5.4.1 Normal repack (Skyfire) within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post v1 MoP ArMaGeDDoN 5.4.1 Normal repack (Skyfire)

Hi this is v1 mop ArMaGeDDoN 5.4.1 Normal repack not like sandbox ,

--Download DBC, Maps, Mmaps, Vmaps--

--Download Repack--

--Download DATABASE --

-- Download Patcher for WoW.exe --

username: root
password: ascent
port: 3307

the first test around show the problems are alot

my first quick search was show this

All characters create works and chat and gm commands except the undeads who crash the server
Pandarens no matter what it is they can speack its say You dont know that language
At the DK the portal from the first place where you appear he will auto teleport every time and you cant escape
Every where in the world you cant interact with the mobs but the unfriendly mobs attack you and its no problem
You cant use spells against mobs i mean you click the spell and you never hit them and the same for weapons attack never hit the mobs
Hunters pets they all have Unknow Name and i didnt test if they attack or not the enemys or if they responds at the commands
When server starts i mean console show alot of errors around 6-7 MB about 10 tables from db and other c++ problem from core
When your login in the game the console show alot of Opcode problems and db problems
Pandarian zones are emty but we have a db for apropiate mop patch so will solve the problem

but thats first revision and will be come new revision in the feature , i also wanna say this is the first repack none sandbox made , we looking for c++ developers to join the project wich is private before to get in he must have some experience and will be tested all before join

Skype name : djsanja7

the source its based on trinity with parts from skyfire .

i repeat dont aspect to be perfect or around how is the 4.3.4 or lower patches because how i say its super new and rev1

for bug tracker its to soon to create 1 we know exacly whats rong and represent a priority so after we fix the basic things we add a issue tracker around january 2014 or february
Old 12/27/2013, 14:18   #2

Thanks!

link repack and patch no working...
Old 12/30/2013, 01:50   #3

you too have a launcher for 32bit wow 5.4.1, tde launcher when you're there staanis 64 bit version and I can not use.
Old 12/31/2013, 11:44   #4

Sanja, als ob du irgendwas könntest ^^ geh bitte wieder in deine Ecke zurück und gib nicht alles als deins aus.
Old 01/02/2014, 14:11   #5

kopiert ! aber gut ^^
Old 01/14/2014, 15:01   #6

Re upload repack!!
Old 02/05/2014, 08:04   #7

I get error missing ddl SSLEAY32.DLL
What do i need to install to get it ?

If you get same error just install
Old 02/11/2014, 22:10   #8

scamer
Old 03/15/2014, 21:25   #9

Not Working

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsanja92 View Post

--Download Repack--

--Download DATABASE --

All characters create works and chat and gm commands except the undeads who crash the server
Pandarens no matter what it is they can speack its say You dont know that language
At the DK the portal from the first place where you appear he will auto teleport every time and you cant escape
Every where in the world you cant interact with the mobs but the unfriendly mobs attack you and its no problem
You cant use spells against mobs i mean you click the spell and you never hit them and the same for weapons attack never hit the mobs
Hunters pets they all have Unknow Name and i didnt test if they attack or not the enemys or if they responds at the commands
When server starts i mean console show alot of errors around 6-7 MB about 10 tables from db and other c++ problem from core
When your login in the game the console show alot of Opcode problems and db problems
Pandarian zones are emty but we have a db for apropiate mop patch so will solve the problem

but thats first revision and will be come new revision in the feature , i also wanna say this is the first repack none sandbox made , we looking for c++ developers to join the project wich is private before to get in he must have some experience and will be tested all before join

i repeat dont aspect to be perfect or around how is the 4.3.4 or lower patches because how i say its super new and rev1

for bug tracker its to soon to create 1 we know exacly whats rong and represent a priority so after we fix the basic things we add a issue tracker around january 2014 or february
it doesnt work to download the dropbox links please add full links and working ones and btw use mega.co.nz its much betther to use

Quote:
Originally Posted by scytheman123 View Post
Re upload repack!!
If you got the repack, could you upload it here for him?, doesnt seems like he wants to upload it. and that pisses me really off everytime i see developers like that!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsanja92 View Post

--Download Repack--

--Download DATABASE --

Hey, ich frage mich, wenn Sie mich mit Ihren wow verpacken und mir einen Download-Link, um es für deine Werke nicht helfen: (

Okay guys finally i got the repack

download it here: it took me while to find it but i found it on google in he's other theards but here it is download now and make backup on it incase he's deleting it from there to