Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pserver Speed hack problem

Discussion on Pserver Speed hack problem within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pserver Speed hack problem

Hey im searching for a hack that works on bottlenet.pl server

there are some that dont work anymore

i think they put a restriction on it but if some 1 can look into it i would appreciate it.

wow 1553 speed hack was great until now they block the speed for some reason. when i try to run i will get to the starting point from where i try'd to run with the speed hack when i turn it off there is no problem. Plz dont tell something is wrong with my computer or bullcrap like that im not a noob. My friend has the same problem unless 3 pc have the exact same problem im the moron.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
speed hack problem
07/06/2010 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Hi guys I have a problem with speed hack when I turn it up and running so now I'm running after me but it always returns to the place where I ran the first time. I will be glad for any help:)
speed hack problem
07/12/2008 - Dekaron - 15 Replies
what's wrong with monster speed hack i put the runspeed value to 12 and the mobs just run off to far can any1 help me with this solution after all speedhack isn't Ug right. ty
speed hack problem
07/06/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
i use the bac hack with the speed hack and inv and i want to make the mobs faster i try to change the values in the winhex and when i do the game writes "invalid client..." what should i do? btw i saw some1 that used speed hack with mobs today so its should work plz help me thx .
Speed hack problem
03/22/2008 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
erm why everytime i punuch/normal hit it will keep missing? can any1 help :/