Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[4.0.6a] Client download

Discussion on [4.0.6a] Client download within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [4.0.6a] Client download

Würde verschoben ----->

/closed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
update files are larger than full client. download full client instead? yes/no...
09/04/2012 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
... please reinstall cabal online i keep on receiving this system message everytime i try to launch cabal (PH). i just reinstalled cabal on my computer and i was trying to open the game. help please. additionally, i used my old installer dated sometime on 2010 since i couldn't download the full client from the egames site.
Client Download?
10/04/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 5 Replies
Huhu Community, habe heute einen Key bekommen und suche nun eine Möglichkeit an den Client zu kommen, deutsch oder english egal, nur europäisch is wichtig. :) Vieleicht weiss ja einer was. Liebe Grüße.
Which client to download????
08/29/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hi just come back and there are two clients to download on the front page. Legend V Heroes Alexandria (Ver 1.240) And Legend V Plus Battle Arena (Ver 1.265) Which one are people playing right now?
where do u download sx client?
01/14/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
where do u download sx client? ive searched nearly everywhere cant find it Oo