Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW 3.3.5 i need some help server is already running

Discussion on WoW 3.3.5 i need some help server is already running within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WoW 3.3.5 i need some help server is already running

Hi guys i made a pserver for my little brother and his friends on hamachi,but the prob is they can att the biginning monsters and after that they att the higher monsters but there is no dmg can some1 help me on this that would be great im kinda new in this the server runs on navicat

greetz siegaan

Similar Threads Similar Threads
P-Server running on 7.2? - Is it possible?
10/20/2011 - Rappelz Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello everyone .. i was checking youtube , and i found a video of someone playing 7.2 client Here check it out rappelz.wmv - YouTube I dont really know if its true , check it and comment
Server running
09/20/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Where can i make account for user to test ...can any 1 help me plzzz..
if anyone need help with running a server?
07/24/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
im ok with codes and i can help as much as i can =] ill do what ever it takes i just want something to work on during my free time so if ant servers need a helper reply or PM me plz :o:o:o my positions are GM PM Forum Mod Chat Mod Noob Helper
[Help] Running my server
04/22/2009 - Zero - 2 Replies
When i run accserver it says servershell has stopped workin..any1 knw wat my prob will be?
new server up and running
07/17/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 91 Replies
ok we have monsters npc's items and such what we dotn have is beta testers.if you would like to join are server please leave your name.your name will be yoru sign in name.just download this server.dat file and replace the one in yoru conquer 2.0 folder.any players that play unicorn do not download.this server takes place of that one.so leave your name and i will add you to this server ASAP.thanx for the help every one.