Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4.3.0 stacking or dupe

Discussion on 4.3.0 stacking or dupe within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
4.3.0 stacking or dupe

Well. wondering is there any way to stack or dupe halaa battle tokens and brewfest prize tokens? eny exploits. or any way by wpe pro or so?
Old 01/31/2012, 23:58   #2

elite*gold: 75
Received Thanks: 2,716
. Try out that one. I think it'll work on privat servers.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Weapon stacking..?
10/10/2009 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Since there was no other place to put this, I think.., but how do you weapon stack? (on private server) Like instead of having a ring in the ring slot, have like a Aesir's Edge in there instead? I have seen lots of people running around with like 1000 Rune Edge's in all there character slots, in the server that I'm playing.. So yeah, pretty much. Is there a guide to this? How to do it? (Pserver is running off 3.2.2 patch)
Help on stacking :(((
03/24/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 5 Replies
I read alot of thread about stacking but stil lcant get this to work I bought 2 trash blades, equiped one in offhand and swiching with the other for like 1min,change nothing.:( Could someone explain it better to me :( please
stacking(working)
03/21/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 15 Replies
not sure about repost as i didnt bother checking :P but dual weild thrashblades or anything with chance on hit and swap it with two weapons with a different chance on hit (like two lifeleech axes for example)and spam back n fourth for uber damage i use a program called outfitter that makes this alot easier to do,and i use a clicking macro that clicks every second,i afk about an hour and come back to kill most bosses within 5 seconds,only one i cant seem to solo is archi because he kills me...
The art of stacking
01/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Hey guys ive been playing for a while but i stil cant master stacking :( :ops: today i put my archer ontop of my tro... and tro still got killed.. Are there any hints or anything that will help me..like getting stuff inline or watever..?? ty