Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Private Server]Question

Discussion on [Private Server]Question within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Private Server]Question

Is it true private servers are free? and if so someone please give me a site url so i can get and play for free.

Thanks, Tekkeshema
Old 06/19/2008, 10:52   #2

elite*gold: 20
Go to the PServer-Section of this board. Maybe there you will find some links.

And yes... PServers are free. But most of them do not offer the same gaming experience as official ones.
Old 06/19/2008, 20:13   #3

dude there all in like some other language. i can't read that..English please?
Old 06/19/2008, 20:18   #4

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 29,520
Yes all Privat Server are free for examble:

Old 06/19/2008, 22:29   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekkeshema View Post
dude there all in like some other language. i can't read that..English please?
Well, a link is a link.

This community consists mainly of german participants. You have to deal with it, noone will translate a whole section of this board for you. You could also search google for wow pservers. That might be easier for you.
Old 06/20/2008, 20:11   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assass1n View Post
Well, a link is a link.

This community consists mainly of german participants. You have to deal with it, noone will translate a whole section of this board for you. You could also search google for wow pservers. That might be easier for you.
DUDE DON'T ACT TOWARDS ME IN THAT MANNER. THE WHOLE NO ONE WILL TRANSLATE IT FOR YOU **** ISN'T MAKING ME HAPPY SINCE I JUST ASKED FOR A SITE WITH ENGLISH SERVERS. And i don't give a **** if theres germans on here
Old 06/21/2008, 14:08   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekkeshema View Post
DUDE DON'T ACT TOWARDS ME IN THAT MANNER. THE WHOLE NO ONE WILL TRANSLATE IT FOR YOU **** ISN'T MAKING ME HAPPY SINCE I JUST ASKED FOR A SITE WITH ENGLISH SERVERS. And i don't give a **** if theres germans on here
**** it... you can't really be that stupid, can you? YOU CAN EITHER SEARCH GOOGLE RIGHT NOW OR YOUR CAN WAIT ANOTHER WEEK FOR SOMEONE TO POST A LINK IN THIS THREAD THAT MIGHT EVENTUALLY HELP YOU. It really isn't that hard. Believe me. Oh, and stop insulting other people because of their language. That is not cool.
Old 06/21/2008, 15:51   #8

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 29,520
Ich hab ihm anleitung + server liste per pm geschickt kann also geschlossen werden