Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eternal WoW 3.5.5 + 4.0.6

Discussion on Eternal WoW 3.5.5 + 4.0.6 within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Eternal WoW 3.5.5 + 4.0.6

Found this amazing private server, think you can all enjoy the server aswell as i.
It has 4 3.5.5 WoWLK realms and 1 4.0.6 cata realm that are all playable.

About the realms
The first one is named Eternal, this is an instant level 80 FULL PvP server, do battlegrounds, arena battles raid faction citys if thats what you want to do, its full out PvP.

The second is named Redemption, this is a PvE level with PvP involved but only in certain areas of the realm, its again another level 80 realm BUT you start at level 1 and have to work your way up to 80 for the best gear in game, work for emblems to get the starter stuff and then do the big raids for the best.

The third is named Remorse, this is a fun realm this one goes up to level 255 and it is just for fun, its all raids, no instance locks on here you can unlock and do ICC, VOA, and SH all day long.

The Fourth is Exile, this is also like redemption BUT PvP is enabled everywhere.

As i mentioned in the title we do have a 4.0.6 realm, YES this is a cata realm, so far the best cata realm iv found, level 85 as it should be, all gear is there for you to collect and kill for.

This like any private server is a free to play realm, there is extras for donations, but even without the donations made you can be one of the best in the game.

I hope to find you all there playing along with me, and hope to get a nice raid going on either redemption or remorse(my fav 2 realms).
Yusei