Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Project 4.0.3

Discussion on Project 4.0.3 within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

View Poll Results: wie ist der root
sehr gut 2 40.00%
gut 1 20.00%
normal 2 40.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Project 4.0.3

SUche scripter und der sich mit Db aus kännt habe 8GB ram 500GB festplatte 2 mal 2.8 ghz root wer interesse hat bitte melde skype: djsanja7 oder ts :212.112.245.149:9987 kein pw

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Re-Make Project! Grand Chase Sound ( TAGALOG ) Project!
06/03/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 126 Replies
To all, To people who want to contribute to this Project.. We Need: Good Vocals, Matching the voices or almost like the voices of all the characters present in the Grand Chase Philippine Server Good, Funny and nice Voice Replacer, Skill, Taunts and More.. Who really want to contribute.. Not by forcing yourself. The means by enjoying it..
A NEW Project (Same Idea as Project Manifesto)
07/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 73 Replies
This is based off the original idea of project manifesto which I BELIEVE was a open source sorta deal This meaning that the community contributes to the source instead of having a select few work on the server by itself and everyone else play the server Franqeutly i am tired of ALL these servers that pop up last a few days then finish honestly it gets REALLY old Leave Your comments what you think This is MY OPINION nothing else
[Project] New Private Server Project
12/04/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 25 Replies
yo im fireblaze new in co private servers old in c# i started on epvp because of the conquer section later i found out that there is a private server section to and i downloaded a source and saw that it is a c# source (a language that i know) i tryed to get connected to some private servers but it failed:p well the servers failed to keep the server online. my plan is this, i never know that private servers of conquer where possible (yeah i readed something on the internet about it and...