Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 05:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shadowmourne Aura

Discussion on Shadowmourne Aura within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shadowmourne Aura

Hi ich habe alte Datein gefunden wo man sich bei einem Trinket oder Enchant Proc. die Shadowmourne Aura anzeigen lassen kann.

Wenn das mit 4.0.1 noch möglich ist wäre es echt nett wenn jemand eine Datei reinstellt oder mir erklärt wie ich es selber hin bekomme.

Mfg Albass

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Blutbefleckter Arkanitschnitter -> Shadowmourne
05/28/2014 - World of Warcraft - 6 Replies
Hallo, auf einige anfragen von Blutbefleckter Arkanitschnitter -> Shadowmourne post ich dann hier den Waffen swap \World of Warcraft\Cache\WDB\deDE mit eurer Aktuellen ändern.
WTS shadowmourne Retribution Paladin
03/29/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 23 Replies
WTS account with 3 chars uber geared I want to stop playing wow and best way to do it is to sell my account, so i want to sell it. Paladin My main char, main spec retribution, offspec protection: At retri there is 6342gs shadowmourne ilvl284 Protection 5900+gs Warlock One of the alts, 5800+ gs at Destruction
WTS Shadowmourne Retribution Paladin
09/08/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
WTS account with 3 chars uber geared I want to stop playing wow and best way to do it is to sell my account, so i want to sell it. Paladin My main char, main spec retribution, offspec protection: At retri there is 6520+gs shadowmourne ilvl284 Protection 5900+gs Warlock One of the alts, 5800+ gs at Destruction
WTS WoW TOP account 8x80' Shadowmourne
08/02/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Wow account "info sheet" 8 80's +more - eBay (item 270616509464 end time Aug-12-10 04:22:37 PDT)
[Weapon change] Shadowmourne
11/21/2009 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Wen es interessiert, ich hab mal die 1800er Gladi axt zu Shadowmourne editiert. Screenshot: http://www.imgbox.de/users/public/thumbnails/j161 61f218_t.gif Download: Filebeam - Beam up that File Scottie! Wer seine Waffe zu Shadowmourne haben will, muss lediglich den namen und die texturen seiner waffe in den mpq's finden