Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 11:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warsong flaggen zu explosion

Discussion on Warsong flaggen zu explosion within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

hier habt ihr, in euren data ordner kopieren
je nachdem welches ihr changen wollt einfach die daten loeschen(sollte gehen)
is vllt bissl schwer den mittelpunkt zu erkennen, aber hilfreich beim flaggen-finden

ups, hab den ordner tests noch mitgepackt... naja, einfach rauskopieren (also den inhalt in data schieben)
Old 01/11/2007, 16:49   #2

screenshot? :/
Old 01/11/2007, 16:52   #3

nichmehr
not anymore

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cd arrow of explosion
06/03/2010 - Kal Online - 3 Replies
Anyone knows cd of ig skill?
*Explosion - just 4 fun*
05/29/2010 - WarRock Guides, Tutorials & Modifications - 11 Replies
Hier paar Mods - only explosions ! Hier einfügen : C:\Program Files\GamersFirst\War Rock\texture\Sprite ---------------------------------------- Kekse :
[Rotface] Avoid Slime Explosion
01/09/2010 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
Hello Everyone, after having downed rotface on both difficulties (10/25) i can say that there seems to be a bug with with merging of Oozes. Currectly, after two small slimes merge they form a big ooze, then when 5 more merge with this big ooze it explodes. A total of 7 Small Slimes What i've noticed is when you have two Big oozes, made up of atleast 4 slimes each (A Big Ooze with 2 stacks of the Buff), and they get close enough to merge, the combined oozeinstantly explodes, however...
Wonder what this button does . . . *explosion*
08/24/2009 - Say Hello - 2 Replies
Hello guys and gals XD My name is Refa Roofie, I like to take long walks in the park, help the homeless, and run down old ladies with a stolen car that i just so happen to be joy riding in . . . OK so none of that is true. BUT! i do love to play MMO's when i can and i just love this site to DEATH thats right i would kill to log in. I browsed the hacks bots etc section and was like WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN THE LAST FEW YEARS!?! The other section are good as well. ekkkk i think im...
[Exploit] Charge Explosion
06/20/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 1 Replies
If you happen to have a class that can charge such as assassin or one of the soldier classes, here's a tip to help kill mobs and people alot faster. You can wind up a combo before the charge, dont hit the last step of the combo. Charge, and while in the middle of the charge do the last step of the combo. If all goes well, you will hit them with your charge damage, slight pause, and then an explosion of all the damage from the combo. For example, with an assassin that has from the...