Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 18:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Finding Animations in MWCS

Discussion on [Question] Finding Animations in MWCS within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] Finding Animations in MWCS

Hi,
ive downloaded mwcs from the Forum post here and im not that good in finding things in there..

Im searching the Animation of Shadowbolt and Arcane Blast to make my Shadowboltcastanimation look like the Arcane Blast animation.

At the Startup screen i Open common.mpq
-> Spells

I cant find any Arcane Blast or Shadowbolt files

can someone help me ?

Ich sprech auch deutsch, keine lust es 2 mal zu tippen
Old 07/10/2008, 10:41   #2

nja am besten suchste sowas per modelviewer. der zeigt dir die spells an.
wenn das gefunden hast was suchst findest auch ganz leicht dann im studio
Old 07/10/2008, 10:59   #3

hm,
hab mir mal die neue Version von Glitchy runtergeladen..
hät ich mir den post hier ersparen können :/

In meiner alten version hatte des pack noch kein Spell Swapper..

- close plz -
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question about memory finding.
08/21/2010 - GW Bots - 1 Replies
Hey,I'm pretty much new at memory finding/reading,I've been trying to do it by myself until now,I decided to seek help here because I am somewhat confused. I know how to find base memory address in Guild Wars and I've found out that 1b4 is the offset for "skill id".However if I use base memory address and 1b4 offset it gives me the skill I AM casting.How do I make it so it displays the skill id my target is casting? I've tried pretty much every possibilty with my "knowledge" but I...
[Question]Finding Char ID
09/09/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Just curious, but does anyone know how to make a proxy/prog to view a players character ID in game. I know it's done via a proxy someone made. But I don't have that proxy. Just wondering if anyone knows how to make one. If so, explain to me what I need exactly. I can find a persons ID(s) via WPE in game, but it's annoying having to record it every time. A simple program that when you click on a player, you can view their stats and Char ID.
Question finding position address with CE
08/05/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
I want to find the player position and real player position addresses using CE, but I'm not sure how I should go abouts finding it. Not sure how to use the in-game GetPlayerPosition() function either...
question about address finding
03/05/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
dont mean to be a total noob but is their like a TUT somewhere that teaches people how to find the address for those .cht for CE because i auctually wanna learn :bandit:
Question about hit animations
03/08/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
is it possible to make the hitting animation of swords and axes back to the normal one?