Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BigHeads

Discussion on BigHeads within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BigHeads

Hey, ich hab heut ma auf Youtube rumgegammelt und da dieses Vid gefunden

Mir is schon klar das es diesen Mode nicht so einfach gibt daher wollt ich fragen ob man das irgendwie mit Modelchange hinbekommen kann? Ich find nämlich das das einfach nur geil aussieht
Old 03/23/2008, 14:17   #2

2 Minuten googlen und du findest:

Quote:
Readt the summary.... Program has died do to patches. And its not a model edit..well..it is BUT A program edit's it for you. Watch the begining when he types in BigHeadMod then he types in a password. After that, it says something like "Big Head Mod Launced!" or something I cant really see it.
Quote:
Yes, they used model editing to make the heads bigger. Using a program like 3DS. They have a link to the Game Files under the download...
Quote:
There's one of two possibilities.

1) Remodeled character.
The man that made this is known for his prowess in programming, having made NoggIt among others. He has skill with 3d Studio because he made Frostmourne in it for one of his pictures(His avatar on EJ, for example.)

The flaw in this is that the currently renown and easily available import script to 3ds has some errors. The bones are way too big meaning inflated file sizes. It also imports without texture coordinates, which could be fixed, but are an absolute whore to do. Unrwap UVW is the worst god damned thing ever made... Anyway, the final thing the script has, is that it imports without animation. That's a big one. You'd have to single handedly replicate every animation to have a fully functioning character.

It's possible he remodeled it in 3ds...But unlikely.

2) Hex Edit.
Again, we're dealing with Cryect here. This man puts Dopefish to absolute freaking shame. We have multiple examples of Cryect hexxing something. Sometimes we've heard it straight from his own mouth. He has a specialty in it, to say. From checking the m2 structure, it looks as if there are a number of entries for each part of the body, including Animation IDs, texture coordinates and size. I'd be willing to bet a fair sum of money that Cryect found which part of the OrcMale.m2 file was his head, and simply changed the size value.

Photoshop my ass. This is Cryect, not some guy out to spoof people.
Old 03/23/2008, 19:42   #3

Ja das sind aber nich 100 prozentige funktionierende methoden o0
Old 03/23/2008, 19:55   #4

geb doch einfach das ein was er eingegeben hat :P.... da stand doch bighead modeus aktiv oder so :P