Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 11:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]Male Gnome to Female Undead

Discussion on [Request]Male Gnome to Female Undead within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]Male Gnome to Female Undead

I'm not smart when it comes to that kind of stuff, just wondering if anyone can do this for me, thanks in advance.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Gnome Female -> Undead Male
11/08/2010 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
I know, some of you probably will just flame, or want to kick my ass. But i just can't find any Link for a simple .mpq file for that modelchange. I also don't know how to create one. I tried some tools, like Glitchy's, but it's bugged and i get discos all the time. So please, elitepvpers, pimp ma gnome female. (a link for downloading such an mpq file would be awesome :))
Request: Undead Male -> Gnome Male/ Female
04/18/2010 - World of Warcraft - 7 Replies
Hi, hat hier jemand eine MPQ für Undead Male-> gnome Male/female oder könnte mir eine basteln? Ich bekomme das mit dem Mywarcraftstudios überhaupt nicht hin, habe heute mehrere dran gesessen :P. Möchte unbedingt ne Gnome MPQ, fänd ich super nett. Danke schonmal im Vorrauß LG Oezkan
Female gnome to undead male
06/02/2009 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
Hey, can any1 help me to change my female gnome to an undead male? And is there any chance that Blizzard can ban me for that? Greez Barbossa
gnome female to undead male
04/22/2009 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
as title says im searching gnome female to undead male thanks in advance
Undead Female to Gnome male or Dwarf male
03/05/2009 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
begging :handsdown: :)