Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 03:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Help me about Recruit a Friend!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help me about Recruit a Friend!

Hey guys.
We opened 3 new accounts with friends and made them recruit a friend system. First my friend opened an account then invite me i used that code and i inveted my friend he used code too. My friend who opened first account his account normal but me and other friend's account have '' Wow1 Wow2'' and we upgraded accounts for ''wow2'' and we are logining game then add eachother for friend list and trying to kill some monster but theres no %300 exper! I cant fix it i dont know what to do. we both together we refered eachother we are in friend lists eachother but we cant get %300 exper

Someone said u have to delete ''wow1'' but i dont know how to do. And i dontknow if i really need it!

Old   #2

elite*gold: 204
You don't have to be in friends list of the other, just *group* up with the 2 or the one who referred you and you all should get the bonus. Maybe you upgraded the wrong account? Create a character on the other account (WoW1) and try if you get the bonus then. You don't need to delete anything in your battlenet, even if you could.

btw 300% bonus for kills in a group of 3 means you get the same xp as if you kill the mob solo because the xp are split up in your group.