Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

How to block cheat scan?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation How to block cheat scan?

As known blizzard can detect cheats that you use so i am asking how to block the scan or trick it to get wrong information.

and

where to get program for your server that scans players to make sure they don't have cheats(i got banned for cheating and founed new files from data folder that are probably best proof from that they did scan me. I'm getting back into the server but i want to avoid getting banned at future here's some copy paste for those who want to know what was inside the scan.html file)

Code:
THE FOLLOWING IS ADDITIONAL NOTICE TO YOU THAT WORLD OF WARCRAFT WILL MONITOR THE COMPUTER THAT YOU USE TO ACCESS WORLD OF WARCRAFT FOR UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY PROGRAMS RUNNING CONCURRENTLY WITH WORLD OF WARCRAFT BY PERFORMING LIMITED SCANS AS SET FORTH BELOW. BY CLICKING THE "ACCEPT" BUTTON BELOW, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THAT BLIZZARD HAS THE RIGHT TO PERFORM THE SCANS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALLOW BLIZZARD OT PERFORM THE SCANS, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PLAY WORLD OF WARCRAFT, AND SHOULD TERMINATE YOUR ACCOUNT AT HTTPS://SIGNUP.WOW-EUROPE.COM

*law **** removed*

In the event that World of Warcraft detects an unauthorized third party program, Blizzard may in its sole determination: (a) Communicate information back to Blizzard Entertainment, including without limitation your account name, details about the unauthorized third party program(s) detected, and the time and date the unauthorized third party program was detected; and/or (b) exercise any or all of its rights under the TOU, with or without prior notice to you.
And this did happen at the private server which is really interesting that they have scanning programs and so on, I seriously tought that private servers have absolutely no anti hacking scan.

Old   #2

Oh **** "no questions" sorry i didn't see that!

Old   #3

private server? and they banned your real account? sorry, but you may have been caught by some private anti-cheat-client (donno the name ^^) but warden will NOT ban you for playing on a priv