Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 16:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

common.MPQ Problem

Discussion on common.MPQ Problem within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
common.MPQ Problem

Hi,

Ich bin totaler Rookie und möchte meinen Tauren in eine Untote changen.

Hab mir natürlich die Tutorials gesucht, allerdings scheiter ich schon beim 1. Punkt.

Die common.MPQ lässtsich zwar mit WarcraftStudio öffnen, aber zeigt keinerlei Rubriken an, weder Character noch Weapons oder sonst was.

Hat das Problem noch jemand ? Und gibt es eine einfache Lösung ?

Mfg Lazylord
Old 08/30/2007, 17:24   #2

elite*gold: 0
[NO QUESTIONS]
Old 08/30/2007, 17:42   #3

elite*gold: 10
Frag ma hier nach:

Old 08/31/2007, 11:14   #4

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,126
#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
COMMON ISSUES
08/30/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 18 Replies
As a not very experienced server owner, I thought and discussed this idea with a staff member here. The idea is simple, I am gonna post a series of common issues faced by newcomers to the pservers scene in the hopes that the experienced will answer them. My hope is that it will be a one-stop thread for issue solving, eventually. I appreciate that the thread could get long and messy, hopefully the staff in here will keep an eye on this thread to keep it nice and relevant. Please feel free...
Is it common
11/26/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
I was vacing in paython castle... lol When a get a decent mob size and I attack them they run away while being attacked ??? This happens to me in all higher level maps beside a few
3(6)0x - Common Logintool Problem
09/25/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
I don't know if anyone has this problem but The only thing I can tell you is that this has been happeing with me foreve. I can't even start the logintool! This is what error I get: http://uploadpicz.com/images/AWBS37Q.jpg So if any of you can help me out. Thanks in advance!
common.MPQ Problem
08/31/2007 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
Hi, Ich bin ein absoluter Rookie und möchte meinen männlichen Tauren zu einer weiblichen Untote changen. Natürlich hab ich die Tutorials gefunden, allerdings scheiter ich schon beim 1. Punkt. Problem ist: Wenn ich die common.MPQ öffne, zeigt mir WarcraftStudio keine Rubriken bzw überhaupt nichts an. Der Pfad wird zwar darüber korrekt angezeigt, aber anscheinend ist es leer.
common.MPQ Problem
08/30/2007 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Hi, Ich bin totaler Rookie und möchte meinen Tauren in eine Untote changen. Hab mir natürlich die Tutorials gesucht, allerdings scheiter ich schon beim 1. Punkt. Die common.MPQ lässtsich zwar mit WarcraftStudio öffnen, aber zeigt keinerlei Rubriken an, weder Character noch Weapons oder sonst was. Hat das Problem noch jemand ? Und gibt es eine einfache Lösung ?