Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 01:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WOW Steuerung mit Kinect (Video + Software)

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
A business partner in a restaurant own pulled a couple out 3 days ago. He received a box as a gift and i thought to myself… perfect! I WILL NEVER pay the amount they are asking so this is just about right for me. It’s an extremely good smoke… but not great. Smooth, creamy and subtle. Personally, the Trinidad robusto extra is just as good. But i am thankful i had the opportunity to taste it. IMHO it’s for the bling crowd that need to show that they can afford the luxuries in life…

Similar Threads
Kinect günstig?
Hey, ich wollte mal wissen, wo ich Kinect billiger kriege. Die Seite sollte schon seriös sein, z.B auf Amazon kostet der Scheiß 199€ ohne Konsole...
6 Replies - Consoles
Recording Gaming Video Software
I need some recommendations for some good recording software's. I see a lot of people with some good videos and me and my legion mates want to make...
8 Replies - Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
Suche Gute Video Bearbeituns Software
Hallo Leute Also ich suche eine kostenlosse video bearbeitungs software für videos die die qualli des video nicht so down mach wie der...
7 Replies - Main
Video-Capture-Software für WoW(WoW videos machen)
So, ich stell mal die verschiedenen Capture-Programme vor die ich so kenne. Wäre nett, wenn ihr andere Programme die Ihr kennt, hier rein schriebt,...
12 Replies - WoW Guides & Templates