Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 12:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Video: Boss kill Zul'Aman und erste Quests

Discussion on Video: Boss kill Zul'Aman und erste Quests within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 07/30/2007, 09:13   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by Klarmach3r@Jul 29 2007, 02:44
Naja die instanz gibts wirklich, das ist die in den Geisterlanden. gibts im wow mapviewer wenn ich mich ned täusch. Aber das der Boss die Waffen von Illidan hat bezweifel ich , also bosse sind 100 % fake denk ich.

zu Northrend, wenn se Northrend als nächstes Addon bringen was wollen se dann noch amchen danach ist die geschichte von WC3 zu ende denke, wenn überhaupt wird es das lezte Addon sein.
Blizzard hat schon gesagt das sie die Warcraft geschichte weitererzählen wollen,also das mit dem Zeug was man aus WC3 und TFT Kennt noch lange kein Ende in sicht ist..
Old 08/01/2007, 00:01   #17

elite*gold: 0
Ausserdem is Wc3 nicht das maß aller dinge, es gibt da noch Südmeer, die Oberanführer der Brennenden Legion etc.

<hr>Append on Aug 1 2007, 00:03<hr> Btw die Band heisst (kein witz) Level 70 Elite Tauren Chieftain , ist blizzards hauseigene band

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[L2phx]Kill boss with one hit ?
11/28/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Im trying 2 make this hack with L2phx . Some1 already success this hack , plz tell me how .
Kill the Shan-To-Kor boss without getting hit.
04/05/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
I was pretty sure most people knew how to kill the boss in STK without getting hit but then i grouped with a ton of folks that didn't know the TRICK. So here it is. First you need casters with magic missile or adamantine ranged weapons. The boss has a huge damage resist but spells seem to get through just fine. SO bringing a magic missile wand is nice too. Ok have a rogue enter the boss room and then run into the corner. Everyone else needs to stay behind the gate that closes so dont go...
LBRS BOSS KILL
11/25/2005 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Hier war gestern noch ein post drin wie man die beiden bosse in lbrs solo killen kann! jetzt ist er weg! habe scho untersuche gemacht aber nix gefunden! genau so habe ich mir alles das anzeigen lasse nwo ich drin geschrieben habe aber es ist nicht mehr da! warum?
Kill boss or mob with bhw?
11/17/2005 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
I need help for kill a simple mob or boss with bhw, the mob me kill. if I return in the ground it kills me that into same. How is necessary you it to make point by point sorry for my little english.