Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

taking back a wow account?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
taking back a wow account?

9 months ago when the lich king encounter came out i sold my wow account to some website that sells gold, powerlevels etc. i got $250 for it but in order to sell it i had to give them some personal information and a PHOTOCOPY of my drivers liscense. i recently decided i wanted it back so i called blizzard and told them i had gotten a keylogger a year ago and had changed my email, so they found my original account and theyre gonna restore it as soon as i send them proof that i'm the original owner, which i am. i figured that becayse it was so long ago and the fact that cataclysms out makes its value worthless, nobody would care if i took it back. is there any chance of me getting screwed over for this?

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by larryt1216 View Post
9 months ago when the lich king encounter came out i sold my wow account to some website that sells gold, powerlevels etc. i got $250 for it but in order to sell it i had to give them some personal information and a PHOTOCOPY of my drivers liscense. i recently decided i wanted it back so i called blizzard and told them i had gotten a keylogger a year ago and had changed my email, so they found my original account and theyre gonna restore it as soon as i send them proof that i'm the original owner, which i am. i figured that becayse it was so long ago and the fact that cataclysms out makes its value worthless, nobody would care if i took it back. is there any chance of me getting screwed over for this?
you're so screwed, really.

Old   #3

elite*gold: 43
if ure lucky he lost it , if not hf paying 2000$ at least.