Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 01:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

World of Warcraft Cataclysm 4.0.3 Pserver / Partner gesucht

Discussion on World of Warcraft Cataclysm 4.0.3 Pserver / Partner gesucht within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
World of Warcraft Cataclysm 4.0.3 Pserver / Partner gesucht

Hallo,
Hey heute ist ja WoW Cata raus gekommen und wann gibs endlich denn pserver will zocken xD

Wmm noch was sobald es einen gibt dann were es cool ein Partner zu haben also meldet euch halt schreibt kommentar wir werden viel spaß haben in wow cata
Old 12/07/2010, 23:05   #2

elite*gold: 240
Received Thanks: 1,609
#closed

Falsches Forum und Thread.
Bitte demnächst bei solchen Anfragen den "Ich suche einen Server" Thread benutzen, den du im Privat Server Unterforum findest.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[b]World of Warcraft Cataclysm cd Key by Keyst0re
02/26/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 55 Replies
Ich nehme NUR Ukash (Ukash ist auch eine Prepaidkarte wie Paysafecard.) Preis 20€ per icq/pm 17€ im Shop Nur Solang der Vorrat reicht! Kontakt per PN.
World of Warcraft Cataclysm Beta
10/23/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
#geschlossen
2 World of Warcraft Accounts + Cataclysm
10/11/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 6 Replies
Hallo, ich möchte mein World of Warcraft Accounts verkaufen. 1. Account: Mit dem Account wird 80er Paladine (DD/Tank) (GS 5400/GS 4600) auf dem Server Tirion geliefert. Außerdem befindet sich ca 4000 Gold auf dem Char. Ebenfalls enthalten ist ein World of Warcraft Cataclysm Beta Account Der Account läuft noch bis 31. August 2010 2. Account: (verkauft!)
WTS 2 X World of Warcraft: Cataclysm BETA Accounts [80-100€ each!]
07/10/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 6 Replies
Hello there, I'm about to sell two accounts of mine, each on different name though, that had a wonderful luck winning the beta keys so far. One of the account has two level 80s, Druid and a Hunter. The second one has a 72 Hunter, meaning there's only Worgen/Goblin and new leveling stuff to see. First one for 100€, second one for 80€. Feedback probably being on my side, I'd require the payment first, most likely on Moneybookers, as it was the system I've used in all other...
World of Warcraft Cataclysm!!!
12/01/2009 - World of Warcraft - 7 Replies
Hallo, für alle WoW Spieler .... Bald kommt die 3te erweiterungen von WoW! Hier mal paar Infos!! Link: Klick Hier