Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account Sharing

Discussion on Account Sharing within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Err, so a few days ago I got a permanent ban for letting my friend use my account. I didn't know that wasn't allowed and I didn't even get any warnings. Is there a way to get out of this?

Thnx.
Old 02/09/2007, 04:24   #2

Lol..Dats all i hav 2 say, but my question is, how did the GMs find out ur acc sharin? i mean, i share an acc wit my RL frens, we jus dont tell anyone we share and we never got in any trouble, maybe u did somethin else?
Old 02/09/2007, 04:26   #3

I asked a few people around, most of them said that when person #1 was on and #2 tried to login, the ips were sent to blizz and they investigated it. So.. I dono :/. I miss my hunter, lol. Almost got to 60 .

What ****** me off is that I didn't get any warnings. Garbage ;/.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Account Sharing?
07/29/2010 - Metin2 - 4 Replies
Hi, weiß Jemand wie der Verstoß "Acc-Sharing" kontrolliert wird? Ich kenne viele Leute die zu 2. auf einen Account spielen, aber keiner davon wurde erwischt. Worauf sollten ich und mein Kumpel achten damit unser Acc nicht gebannt wird? Danke schonmal im vorraus ;)
Account sharing
05/28/2010 - Archlord Trading - 18 Replies
Hello,im looking for a trusted buddy to share account with me,we start from level 1 and level it to high level. I know this sounds strange but together we could level faster and make better toon. Who is interested to share with me pm me :)
Account Sharing
01/29/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
ICh hab grad vom Support ne Mail bekommen Account Sharing meinten sie . Was bedeutet das ?
Account sharing!
02/13/2007 - World of Warcraft - 8 Replies
Hallo bin nach ein paar Monaten Pause wieder da :D hab auch gleich mal eine Frage... und zwar ist es im Moment möglich mit jemanden den Account zu sharen und zwar so das beide gleichzeitig eingeloggt sind ohne das einer der beiden rausfliegt. Kann auch auf verschiedenen Realms sein oder sogar in verschiedenen Ländern( falls das eine Rolle spielt). Währe nett wenn ihr mir bei diesem Problem helfen könntet. mfg