Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 02:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]60-70 Grinding Guide?

Discussion on [Request]60-70 Grinding Guide? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Joa

Wie der Topic title schon sagt, ich neede n 60-70 grinding guide. Ich hatte da zwar schon son paar Ideen, aber vll gibts ja was besseres

geg00gl3d hab ich schon :S

hoax
Old 02/03/2007, 16:05   #2

elite*gold: 0

such dir mobs in deinem lvl, am besten stoffis und geh dort farmen.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Guide: Wintersaber rep grinding
10/06/2010 - WoW Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
A lot of people like the oldskool shizzle, this mount being one of them... The problem is that the repgrind is pretty long (not if you compare it with how it sued to be, but still...) and boring, and a lot of people don't like losing time (meaning: spending time in the game without actually gaining items or gold). I will explain you how you can make a fair amount of gold (not a lot though, just a nice extra) get your rep... FAQ Rivern Frostwind: Rivern Frostwind - NPC - World of...
Schurken Grinding Guide
09/26/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
Level 12 - 18 1) Loch Modan Krokolisken: Lv 14-15 ö stlicher Strand, südliche Insel im Loch, gute EP und häutbar, schneller Respawn Bären/Eber: Lv 14 - 17 massig vorhanden, häutbar
Grinding Guide from 1-60
08/20/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
Grinding Guide from 1-60 ------------------------ This starts off Horde specific, but can be later applied to the alliance too: There is no ?best? way to level. Certain people may prefer questing, some may prefer grinding. Some may prefer instancing, while others may prefer of combination of all of the aforementioned methods. Whether you prefer to level to 60 as fast as you can, or whether you prefer to take your time to enjoy every aspect of the game is entirely up to you, but this...
Grinding Guide (35-60)
07/09/2005 - WoW Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
Grinding 34-37 Venture Co. Meteorologists at Lake N. in Stranglethorn Vale I love these guys. I mentioned them in the gold guide, and I really do love them. They have good drops, and they die fast. Hunters can sometimes even take two on at a time, as they like to stay at range and use their lightning bolt attack. Sic a pet on one, and take out the other yourself. They don't always stay at range, however, so your milage may vary. 36-38 The Naga on the islands in Desolace have low armor,...
another grinding Guide
01/27/2005 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Mostly you may want to quest till lvl 25-30 cause grinding at low levels is inefficent i think. For horde you may want to spend your time questing at levels: 1-11/12 Trisfal Glades 12-20 The Barrens/Sepulcher 18-27 Stonetalon Mts. 18-27 Ashenvale 23-30 Hillsbrad Always good to do WC/Shadowfang in between