Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 01:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auto healer for patch 4336?

Discussion on Auto healer for patch 4336? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Delete this sorry wrong forum!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Auto Healer for patch 4336?
02/12/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Hi guys/girls I'm sure there is an auto healer for patch 4336, but I have searched for awhile and I haven't found anything. What I'm looking for is something that will autoheal my character at 50% health(or whatver)using pots (place pots in F keys)...the smaller the program the better. Please help me out.
Patch 4336 Released
01/12/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 144 Replies
First of all, there are no changes to any .exe files, so all current bots will remain operative, however the itemtype did change. If you are smart you will sell as much as you can at market now and buy some dbs so you can try your luck asap. It's a fact, TQ is making this game look like EO, simply because they got positive reactions about EO, but don't have even 10% of the CO population, so to try and earn shitloads of money they implement the EO feature's into CO. NOTE: THIS PATCH CAN BE...
NEW PATCH 4336... NEW DISASTER
01/11/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
TQ!!! what the hell??? are you that desperate to earn some money for the game? where is the JUSTICE here? u say it's FREE TO PLAY.... wtf does that mean? or have you forgotten what the game used to stand for??? you guys suck big time! You are just like the other common games.... ALL FOR MONEY!!! fuck that! we work hard for the items we got and we played fair! where did it all go? in the sewers??? i hope this game goes down the drain for good... coz i know... players will quit!! it'll be just a...