Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 15:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WPE not working on Win7

Discussion on WPE not working on Win7 within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WPE not working on Win7

Ever since I upgraded my OS to Windows 7 my WPE stopped working properly and now doesnt see any of the packets.

I already tried running it as Admin with permedit privileges (Also tried the modified WPE). made sure all packet types are selected in the options. and tested it with several newly downloaded copies. nothing works! I make it start sniffing but it doesnt catch any of the packets(and I've tried it on WoW, on Firefox, on bittorrent and emule). what am I doing wrong?

P.S.

one thing that may be worth noting is that this is a custom version of Win7 with many disabled services for maximum efficiency. are there any services required for WPE which might be off?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New SmartzWHZ.Lite v3 Wallhack w/ Bypass working in "WinXP Win7 (Vista-not working)
09/05/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 11 Replies
I've release now my SmartzWHZ.Lite v3 Wallhack w/ Bypass and now these method is so very easy cause theres no ISO METHOD.. And is know that some of you that using the ISO Method wallhack if your now in game it will "Connection Has Been" after 3 minutes and now i'd decied it that i will now release this my new version wallhack and now there it it now need ISO Method and it's free to download w/ you... ~and now here's the steps that you will going to do~ 1.Download the SmartzWHZ.Lite...
Is there any WORKING autopot for win7 out there?
09/02/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, as the title says, ive been searching now more then 1 hour, and didnt find a working autopot, lolkops dont work, loader dont work, silkmod dont work. ( if i download silkmod it tells me to execute sro exe.. then i downloadet the original client,after that i tried it again and a window pops up with " 0 " (zero) in it.. my gawd!?! thanksies ^.^
Working UCE on win7
03/28/2010 - Kal Online - 7 Replies
Hello everyone =) I'm looking for a working uce for private servers on Win7. Tried kiki / DaEngine / MHS and some more. But it looks like that none of those works on Win7. If anyone got a "public" working uce fir Win7 on priv servers please post it. Or send a priv message =) would be nice. Thanks!
[HOW TO] Get Hax Working in Win7/Vista 64 Bit
03/11/2010 - Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies
English: Here a Tutorial for ppl who always say *MY HACK DONT WORK* That Works ALL TIME for me: Do that For Engine.exe, your Injector and The Combat Arms.ink German: Hier seht ihr wie ihr bei Windows Vista oder Windows 7 64 Bit die Hacks zum laufen bringt.