Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 22:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW - High end Roque

Discussion on WoW - High end Roque within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ich glaub ich seh nicht richtig -.-

schauts euch am besten selber an!

Old 11/17/2006, 00:30   #2

elite*gold: 20
fake

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WOW EU 80 Roque/80 Pala
05/25/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, Ive played WoW like now 5 Years,last 2 months i decided to start with real life etc Because i was everyday on wow like 12 Hours, Im Selling Undead Roque 80,And a Blood Elf Paladin 80 The Undead Roque have Season 8 Gear With New weps,91K gold Paladin have random new Gear With 98K gold I Farmed My ass For that golds -.- i had first like 40K on al 2 accounts but sold gear etc and much junk So got that money :p My Trade option is your Frist im never going first
WTT/WTS 92 Roque Alexander
03/05/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hello: i want to sell or trade a Roque / Bard in Alexander For a 90+ char (i prefer Tibet) but any server. I got screen shots from Set + Weapon (X-Bow Daggers) Screenshots: ImageShack Album - 14 images
WTS 92 Roque Server: Alexander
03/02/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hey: I want to sell my Roque / Bard lv 92 Set FB +5 X-Bow lv 90+5 FB 2 Dresses Pinquin 1 silk left
WTT My Roque/Cleric on Hercules
11/08/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
Hello ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------- Name:Br1cK Build:Roque/Cleric FF lvl 80 Lvl:80 Serv:Hercules Sp:130 000sp Gold:1.000.000 and elixers in storage Items:+3 glove and chest other +0 and 76+5 xbow Silk:0
Roque Trainer v. 1.1
05/03/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
Readme: This Trainer should: 1) Makes sure you're all healed up (or mostly healed) 2) Runs around in a circle tabbing for monsties 3) Once it finds one, he stops and throws a knife then waits a few secs for the monstie to run to him 4) Uses SS/Evis. to kick the mob's ass until it is dead 5) Equips new throwing knives when you run out (so you can do more than 200 runs at (6)Enable Looting Running The Bot + Bot config To start the bot, just load it up while in an area with...