Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 16:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

dupes stuff in WSG

Discussion on dupes stuff in WSG within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
At the end of WSG after all 3 caps, sometimes
you cannot leave the BG and will eventually disconnect. If your
scoreboard says "-2s till battlegrounds will close", you know your game
is bugged. *You need this to happen before you will be able to do the
dupe*

* You can then exit out of the scoreboard.

* Trade your friend and put in the amount of gold.

* You log out and log back in. *Not the person you traded the gold to*

* Your friend with the gold will finally get disconnected. You both will have the same amout of money!

-You have to be next to each other when the game ends.

-I have not tested with items, only with gold.

For the BG to get bugged like this it basically needs to crash. It happens very rarely but it does happen.

Which of you accepts, trader, receiver or both?

Both of you accept and then only the trader logs off and logs back in.

Do you log off with the trade window open? or closed?

Does not matter.

Does the reciever leave the trade window open while you log off, or close it?

Does not matter.

Does the reciever do ANYTHING after the trader logs off? or stands still until disconnect?

Stand still until disconnected.
Old 09/25/2006, 22:11   #2

B.ALT Reichts ~~
Old 09/26/2006, 06:10   #3

mit sinnlosen kommentaren.. ich wusste es nciht und danke vielmals für den tip

Am Ende von Warsong kann es manchmal vorkommen, dass man das bg nicht verlassen kann (Anm.: ist mir bis jetzt passiert wenn ich angemeldet hab und während der ladescreen kam warsong von einer partei gewonnen wurde).
Wenn die Meldung in der Tabelle kommt "-2 Sekunden, bis das Schlachtfeld beendet wird", dann weißt du, dass dein Spiel fehlerhaft ist. Dies ist Voraussetzung um Dupen (verdoppeln von items / gold) zu können.

Dann kannst du die Zusammenfassungstabelle verlassen.

Handel deinen Freund an und geb den gewünschten Goldbetrag ein.

Jetzt loggst du dich aus und wieder ein. Dein Freund bleibt im Spiel.

Dein Freund wird bald einen Disconnect haben, aber ihr werdet beide das Gold erhalten, was gehandelt wurde!

- Ihr müsst euch nahe genug zum Handeln stehen kurz bevor das Schlachtfeld beendet wird.

-Ich habe es nie mit Items ausprobiert.. bisher nur mit Gold.

Damit das Schlachtfeld fehlerhaft wird, muss ein Fehler auf dem Server passieren.. dies geschieht recht selten, aber es passiert

Wer aktzeptiert den Handel?
-Beide aktzeptieren den Handel, nur der Gold"gebende" loggt sich aus und wieder ein.

Ist das Handelsfenster beim ausloggen geöffnet oder geschlossen?

-Ist egal.

Schließt der Empfänger das Handelsfenster oder soll er es geöffnet lassen?

-Ist auch egal ^^

Macht der Empfänger überhaupt IRGENDWAS?

-Nein.. er steht da und wartet auf den Disconnect ;D