Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 12:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Make winning team members in WSG/AB to get 1 mark

Discussion on Make winning team members in WSG/AB to get 1 mark within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Right as your team is about to lose, have a priest (or enginner with MC cap) cast MC on the opposing faction. When the other team wins, your MC'd pet will be considered as your team and only receive one point.
Old 09/25/2006, 22:01   #2

ham wirs B.ALT ?
Old 09/25/2006, 22:02   #3

... junge wenn schon es ist ziemlich k.ALT aber egal ... Bald < u know ?
Old 09/25/2006, 22:04   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Circa@Sep 25 2006, 22:02
... junge wenn schon es ist ziemlich k.ALT aber egal ... Bald < u know ?
ja mir ist shcon klar das man bald mit d schreibt aber mir ist grad kein besseres wort eingefallen :P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[MARK] TeaM-Germany
07/19/2010 - CrossFire - 5 Replies
Hallo, Heute moechte ich euch meine Clan Marks von meinem Clan vorstellen. Dazu Geht ihr unter: Z8Games/Crossfire/rez/UI/Mark und Fuegt die angehaengte Datei ein. Immer eine Kopie von den Alten Killmarks erstellen falls ihr sie docht nicht moegt! ! ! Vorschau : http://i26.tinypic.com/pvhhl.jpg MfG, TranicX
Looking for team members
05/19/2010 - SRO Private Server - 37 Replies
Hi everybody. Somebody might know me. I'm looking for someone who can sniff packets from kSRO and analyze them. It's hard and time-consuming to work on the server and sniff the packets at the same time. That's why I'm looking for somebody who'd like to do this for me. You can contact me through this e-mail: [email protected] Updates of my project can be found on: http://www.arcane-project.net/forum Thanks Lyzerk
Need Team Members!
01/21/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
hello i need a member for my team, my server's name is TQEo and its online. I need a Website Manager. Or anyone have talents on this. Please post on this forum and what you can do. or add me up at my msn [email protected]. thanks. btw you can connect to my hamachi Acc: TQEo pass: 1234
make the winning team just get 1 mark!
05/31/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies
Right as your team is about to lose, have a priest (or enginner with MC cap) cast MC on the opposing faction. When the other team wins, your MCd pet will be considered as your team and only receive one mark instead of three. pretty evil ;>