Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 14:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

New 1.10 Patch Super fast weapon lv

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I found this out the other day, the devs have introduced a new storyline into SW where a bunch of lvl60 undead guys try to take over the city and some other towns too.

Now the bug is, very simply, the guards will keep agro, the undead guys don't actually ever die, and you can just keep hitting them for at least 30mins until they despawn. This is very handy for increasing your weapon skills, it took me only a few minutes to max out polearms, unarmed, and all my other skills Smile

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
egal aus welchem forum du den ganzen mist kopierst...das ist total ALT -.- wir haben mittlerweile 1.12 ..

Similar Threads
Super fast kill (Ninja)
I searched around but couldnt find anything, How do people with ninja move and kill so fast wile they are using that xp skill. purple ora around them...
8 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
[REQUEST]Dolmen super armor and weapon
please make or release a low lvl armor with high stats points this is just my idea...
8 Replies - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Any1 Remember How To Make Any Weapon A Fake Super?
hey i remember someone posting a guide or it was a quick post about how to edit the weapon files to make any weapon super on client side Ex: You...
1 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
really fast weapon-skill
I don't know if this has been posted before, but im sure everyone has seen a bugged mob that you can hit forever and just lvl your weapons skill up...
6 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
super weapons -55 fast
okey guys i dunno if its my luck or not but i been using this trick for a lil while now so far its worked 9 times in a row so sit tight and test it...
29 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions