Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 11:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Get 20 Arcanite in 1 hour

Discussion on Get 20 Arcanite in 1 hour within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
This requires a two man team. A hunter (with a cat) and a rogue.

You have a rouge stealth to the first vein in zg. Normally before the bats that explode. Then have your hunter send in his cat stealthed to the rich hakkarian vein and jump out of prowl and aggro all the mobs. the rogue with 300 mining has about a 10 sec window to mine the vein while the mobs guarding the vein are chasing the hunters cat. Run out rinse and repeat.

It takes alot of pratice you can get the runs down to under 5 min and also loot the voodoo dolls. Souldrait also drops which can go for 50g each
Old 09/25/2006, 21:54   #2

1. alt und 2. die voodoo dinger kann man nich im kampf looten 3. die sind sicher keine 50g wert ~~
Old 09/25/2006, 22:02   #3

doch
Old 09/25/2006, 22:05   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Messiah@Sep 25 2006, 22:02
doch
auf was bezieht sich das doch?...beim preis kommts auf den server an aber auf denen die ich kennen sind die 5-15g wert..
Old 09/25/2006, 22:11   #5

auf eredar sind die dinger 60g wert!
Old 09/25/2006, 22:13   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Messiah@Sep 25 2006, 22:11
auf eredar sind die dinger 60g wert!
hm..ich zock nich auf Eredar...kann dir nur von Zuluhed/Nazjatar/KIl'Jeaden berichten
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Farm a lot of arcanite in ZG
08/12/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
So this is the Map http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/6997/zulgurube f6.jpg This requires a two man team. A hunter (with a cat) and a rogue. You have a rouge stealth to the first vein (The drops of arcanite have to be much higher out of 10 runs i got 4 crystals, could be pure luck ^^) in zg . Normally before the Gurubashi Bat Riders that explode. Then have your hunter send in his cat stealthed to the rich hakkarian vein and jump out of prowl and aggro all the mobs. the rogue with 300...
A lot of Arcanite in zg(geman & english)
08/08/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 16 Replies
English So this is the Map http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/6997/zulgurube f6.jpg This requires a two man team. A hunter (with a cat) and a rogue. You have a rouge stealth to the first vein (The drops of arcanite have to be much higher out of 10 runs i got 4 crystals, could be pure luck ^^) in zg . Normally before the Gurubashi Bat Riders that explode. Then have your hunter send in his cat stealthed to the rich hakkarian vein and jump out of prowl and aggro all the mobs. the rogue...
Get 20 Arcanite in 1 hour
02/01/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
This requires a two man team. A hunter (with a cat) and a rogue. You have a rouge stealth to the first vein in zg. Normally before the bats that explode. Then have your hunter send in his cat stealthed to the rich hakkarian vein and jump out of prowl and aggro all the mobs. the rogue with 300 mining has about a 10 sec window to mine the vein while the mobs guarding the vein are chasing the hunters cat. Run out rinse and repeat. It takes alot of pratice you can get the runs down to under...
Farming Arcanite Reaper Plans
10/12/2005 - WoW Guides & Templates - 11 Replies
Found this: I don?t know if this has been posted before. I?ll like to start apologizing my bad English, but this is my third language. This trick is for a lvl 60 rogue, with about an hour to spend. The trick is to kill the rare elite ?Bannok Grimaxe?. Who spawns a few places in LBRS. He always drops some kind of blue item, but you want to work on getting the Arcanite Reaper plans. These plans sells for around 250 g on my server. The drop chance is according to Thottbot 9,8% Apart...