Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 13:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about AE bombing

Discussion on Question about AE bombing within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I have a question about AE bombing...

I'm leveling a mage right now, and want to do some AE Bombing with the help of a friend who's a lvl 60 paladin. But he keeps ******** me about "you don't get xp" and "I don't want to waste time for nothing".

I'll be around lvl 24 when I'll start AE bombing. I still will get xp if we're not grouped and he just heals me, right? I remember doing it like this in the early days.

Somebody may confirm that this works or help me with another way of doing it?
Thank you!

Best regards

Kusa
Old 08/23/2006, 12:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
thats right that you get less xp when you are in group with your frind, but if you are not in group and he just heals you and don't attack the mobs befor you do, you get the full xp.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Graffiti] Virtuales Bombing :D
09/29/2010 - Off Topic - 14 Replies
Heyho E*Pvpers. Habe was für alle Graffiti Liebhaber und Graffiti Sprayer gefunden. Ein Programm mit dem man virtuell sprayen kann. Download Link:http://download.softwareload.de/Graffiti-Stud io/52737 "Graffiti Studio" ermöglicht, was ansonsten strikt verboten ist: Graffiti-Kunst auf Wänden und Fahrzeugen. Dabei setzt die Freeware keinerlei Ziele oder Aufgaben. Sprayen Sie einfach los. Ob Sie Schriftzüge oder Bilder erschaffen wollen: Zur Verfügung stehen Ihnen drei verschiedene...
Easier Completion of Bombing Runs
06/15/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
For the repeatable Ogri'la / Skyguard quest in Blade's Edge Mountains called "Bombing Run" or something, in which you bomb Cannon Stacks in the Fel Encampments. If you suck at dodging or it's harder for you to dodge the Flak Cannon shots with your slow Riding mount (assuming you dont have an epic flyer) then you can simply walk up to the cannon stack on foot, mount onto your flying mount and shoot the cannon stack very fast and then dismount, often times, if fast enough, the Flak cannon wont...
Mage Bombing 58 - 70
05/30/2007 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
Hi Habe Stufe 55 erreicht. Langsam stellt sich mir die Frage wo ich im Outland bomben könnte. Oder ist das 'Slave Pens XP Leechen' genauso effektiv wie in Stratholme? Suchfunktion ergab nur bombplätze 1-60. Danke für eure Hilfe
Mage + Priest, Bombing Spot
12/19/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
English: I've found a great bombing spot for Mage / Priest duo lately, the mobs are all lvl60 and are called "Scourge Siege Engineer". I killed some of them an they dropped up to 15s per mob and lots of runecloth. They stand all close together, so it should be no problem to pull them all at once. At the bottom is a picture where you can finden them... German: Hab grade per zufall nen netten Bombing Spot für Mage / Priest Duo gefunden, die Mobs dort sind alle lvl60 und heissen...