Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 04:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Glider Key Willing to Trade for Gold

Discussion on Glider Key Willing to Trade for Gold within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Im done using my glider, Ive Made over 8 charter and there all to sixty. If you would like a glider key I will work out a deal. For Elune Server. Thecall702 on aim.
Old 07/08/2006, 10:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
belongs in the trade channel... or ebay

« WoW Open Beta | bwh »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trade My Glider/Lifetime
07/22/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Trade My Glider/Lifetime For Cs 1.6 Acc No VAC Banned ! Pm Me Or Add Me [email protected]
Want to trade glider key!
08/26/2006 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
Hey, I?m retiring from glider due to the risks and since i got one of my accounts to level 60 I want to trade my key away for something else. If you want a glider key I?m willing to trade it for a game card. If you?re interested message me on any of the following, EMAIL - [email protected] YAHOO - aelsi2001 MSN - [email protected] ICQ - 259814103 AIM - beastmasta007
--(Want to Trade for Glider Key)--
07/29/2006 - World of Warcraft - 9 Replies
- I'll trade my steam account for glider key. It has -Half life -CS 1.6 -CS Czero -CS Source -DOD - I'll also trade my Warcraft 3 key for one