Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 21:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Book farming exploit in aq?

Discussion on Book farming exploit in aq? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
recently.. ive seen soo mnay class books on ah. it wld seem hunters are able to exploit aq somehow!
any1 hear of anything?
Old 06/11/2006, 20:16   #2

nope, we discussed this already, but havnt found out yet how it works

sry for bad english
Old 06/13/2006, 14:09   #3

thanks

i cant figure it out either

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Exploit] Ruf farmen / Farming Rep in Azjol-Nerub
09/07/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Also ich weiß nicht ob das schon jemanden aufgefallen ist oder ob es hier schon gepostet wurde aber es gibt nen kleinen eventbug in Azjol-Nerub beim Boss Hadronox ( der 2 ) Wenn man den boss im fight mit den adds pullt respawnen die adds nonstop und der boss heilt sich nonstop. Der bug geht auch in hc und nhc aber in nhc bringt sichs eig nichts. Was man braucht: Wappenrock von Kirin tor, wyrmtrup etc..( 1 der 4 wotlk fractionen) Ne grp am besten 2 healer 2 wls(find ich am besten)und 1...
Money/Item farming exploit [Works 22/1/08]
02/18/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
Here's a nice HGL exploit I found out personally just now (3 minutes ago): Money/Item farming: Where: King William Street What: The two unique quest bosses there Quests: Take these quests - Demons of Notoriety + Daddy's dead How: Accept the quests as you normally would, go in the portal and clean out the instance (kill bosses) use the 1 way teleport back to town sell everything
Exploit Farming Bots
12/23/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Grind in tanaris, and watch all the other players play, if u can spot a gold farmer (bot) always runnin into walls n stuff, they are hunters... yeah anyway, when they send ther pet in to attack, usually the elites by ZF, u get first hit on the elite, make sure u know who they are going for, usually nearest elite, and when the pet hits, and the bot attacks, they will kill it in a few seconds, u get the loot and some xp, and if u got the time, u can grind quite fast rlly easily,
Black Book Exploit (Warlock Only)
02/08/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
REQUIRES ENGINNEERING + Gnomish Mind Control Cap (http://www.thottbot.com/index.cgi?i=11225). Simple one, Use your gnomish Mind Control Cap to mind control a player of the opposite faction (make sure your pet is dismissed first) and activate the Black Book trinket. Your "pet player" gets 100% more damage and increasing pet armor by 100% for 30 sec. The buff lasts after the Cap effect breaks too. Now you can one shot horde/allienec with your pet mage's pyroblast xD
DM Book Farming
11/19/2005 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
First off, sorry my first post is a question, but I've been reading up on it and need an answer. I have a 60 Warrior, working on getting my Quel`Serrar book. I know previously you could farm the book in DM West very easily, but it seems as if the spawn is taken out. I read a wonderful article on these forums with the co-ords of all books/chests and how to farm them easily. My question is do these books still spawn? I have yet to see one and I'm not sure if i'm just wasting my time or not....