Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 10:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to change the eyes ?

Discussion on how to change the eyes ? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to change the eyes ?

hi , i changed my talbuk into a qirai mount , but i have a problem with the eyes . anybody an idea how to fix this ?

hi , ich hab mein talbuk mit einem qirai mount gewechselt , weiß jemand wie ich das problem mit den augen behebe?

Uploaded with

Similar Threads Similar Threads
The Eyes of Truth
11/21/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 23 Replies
Netter Hack, hat eigentlich alle Exploits die über Inject gehen eingebaut, hängt sich aber in den laufenden Client. #ress - Resst dich wenn du gestorben bist. #godyell <Text> - Sendet eine Nachricht an alle Clients. #crash <Text> - Crasht Clients mit angegeben Text. #charstats - Zeigt dir die Hitpoints von allen NPC's und Playern. #xinfo - Zeigt dir die UID von dem ausgewaehlten Item. #rename <Name> - Benennt dich oder Tiere um die dir gehoeren in angegeben Namen um. #attack - Greift...
All eyes here,[NEW] Grand Chase Bot !!
10/26/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
:Dto ALL cheats , hacks , bots makers . . :Di have a request for you . . can you make a LUNA ONLINE cheats , hacks , bots ??:handsdown: ill be gladly happy if you make 1 for me . .:rolleyes: and all Luna hack searchers will be happy too . .:rolleyes:
im asking ,all eyes here pls !!
09/14/2009 - Grand Chase - 3 Replies
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused: will those Engine that is detected like MLE 1365 will work if i use it with Power Iso or Winrar ?? for example i opened MLE 1365 with power iso will it work ??? just a question .. you can post ur own answer if you feel like answering my question ..
Search : [GW] Eyes of the north KEY
08/21/2008 - Trading - 1 Replies
Search : GW : Eyes of the North KEY ( Not evaluation Key ) Trade vs : (DO UR CHOOSE ) Steam Account ( CS : source / Half life 2 OR 1.6 ) NightFall/Faction Account Prophecy/Faction Account Prophecy Account ( N : 55 hp rdy to farm ) Archlord Account ( lvl 35 archer )