Nächster Patch (1,10GB gross!)
Troll Drui Bären haben ne Textur ..!!
Die Notes waren dabei:
Beta Patch Notes - Updated 6.3.2010
Welcome to the World of Warcraft: Cataclysm beta test! Patch notes listed here are not comprehensive and will be changed throughout the testing process. We will attempt to highlight changes to the notes with *New*" and "*Updated*" tags next to each respective line or section.
To leave your feedback about the World of Warcraft: Cataclysm test process, please visit our Beta General Discussion forum. You may need to clear your browser cookies and cache and log into or out of our live forums in order to view the beta forums.
* The Alliance starting experience for worgen is available. Venture through the cursed lands of Gilneas to discover your true path! Currently the female worgen character is not available for testing.
* The Horde starting experience for goblins is available. Beginning on the Isle of Kezan in a goblin paradise, players will face a treacherous road ahead!
* The level cap for all characters is 82.
* Players may use our Character Copy feature for copying existing characters to beta realms, or may choose from high-level pre-made template characters.
* Mount Hyjal and Vashj'ir, two new level 78-82 zones, are available for testing. Players may find their way to these zones by speaking with temporary teleportation NPCs located in any major city.
* The level ranges of Gilneas and the Lost Isles are in the process of being adjusted slightly. Creature, quest, and quest reward levels are all being altered so that players finish questing in these zones roughly by level 12. Further fine tuning will continue in future patches.
* Several zones have had quest maps integrated.
* *Updated* - Eastern Kingdoms
o Arathi Highlands, Blasted Lands, Dun Morogh, Elwynn Forest, Loch Modan, Northshire, Westfall, Hinterlands and Redridge Mountains are ready for testing.
o Stranglethorn Vale (currently Horde only) is available for testing.
o Most zones in Kalimdor are available for testing, though work continues on polishing the quest experience and flow, as well as zone aesthetics.
Dungeons & Raids
* Teleportation NPCs in Stormwind, Orgrimmar, and Dalaran can transport players to any available new dungeons, including players who are ghosts.
* Blackrock Caverns, a new level 79-81 five-player dungeon, is available for testing.
* *New* - Throne of the Tides, a new level 79-81 five-player dungeon, is partially available for testing.
* Hunters should now start with a pet at level 1.
* The ability to use third-party addons has been temporarily disabled for the test environment.
*New* - Graphics
* Experimental support for DX11 (can be enabled by passing '-d3d11' on the command line or adding SET gxApi "d3d11" to the Config.WTF file).
* OpenGL Hardware Cursor support (can be enabled on the Video Resolution Panel).
* Improved water and lava rendering system (enabled by the Liquid Detail slider on the Video Effects Panel)
o 0 = Classic Water
o 1 = New Water (fake reflections)
o 2 = New Water (ocean has real reflection for terrain)
o These values are likely to change during Beta.
* Dynamic Sunshafts effect (enabled by the Sunshafts option on the Video Effects Panel).
* Fixed a bug with goblins and worgen that was causing certain NPCs to appear neutral to these races.