Und weiter gehts:
Blizz dev notes:
Patch 4.0.0 (12164)
* Eastern Kingdoms
o Hinterlands, Redridge Mountains and Stranglethorn Vale (horde) are available for testing.
* Throne of the Tides, a new level 79-81 dungeon is partially available for testing.
* Experimental support for DX11 (can be enabled by passing -d3d11 on the command line or SET gxApi "d3d11" to the Config.WTF file).
* OpenGL Hardware Cursor support (can be enabled on the Video Resolution Panel).
* Improved Water and lava rendering system
(enabled by the Liquid Detail Slider on the Video Effects Panel)
o 0 = Classic Water
o 1 = New Water (fake reflections)
o 2 = New Water (ocean has real reflection for terrain
* Starsurge - Damage reduced.
* Euphoria - Now also procs off of Starsurge.
* Lifebloom - Healing increased.
* Nourish - Mana cost reduced to 15% base mana from 16%.
* Wild Growth - Mana cost slightly increased to 69% base mana from 66%.
* Swiftmend - Mana cost reduced to 20% base mana from 29%.
* Tranquility - Mana cost reduced to 32% base mana from 65%.
* Healing Touch - Mana cost slightly increased to 38% base mana from 37%.
* Protector of the Pack - Now only increases AP while in bear form, not any time.
Death Knight Changes
* Rune Strike - Damage reduced. Strike the target for 200% weapon damage plus [200.0 * AP * 10.0 / 10000.0]. Only usable after the Death Knight dodges or parries. Can't be dodged, blocked, or parried. This attack causes a high amount of threat.
* Brittle Bones - Now grants 2/4% increased strength as well.
* Endless Winter - Your Mind Freeze no longer costs runic power. No longer grants increased strength.
* Rockbiter Weapon - Imbue the Shaman's weapon with the fury of the earth, increasing all threat generation by 30% and reducing damage taken by 5%. Lasts 30 minutes. Unleashing this enchantment forces the target enemy to attack you for 5 sec.
* Unleash Elements - Mana cost reduced to 7% base mana from 14%.
* Chain Heal - Mana cost increased to 28% base mana from 21%.
* Healing Wave - Mana cost reduced to 12% base mana from 16%.
* Lesser Healing Wave - Mana cost reduced to 18% base mana from 23%.
* Greater Healing Wave - Mana cost reduced to 30% base mana from 39%.
* Riptide - Mana cost reduced to 20% base mana from 29%.
* Relentless Bloodrage - Increases the duration of your Bloodrage ability by $/1000s1 sec.
* Fury in the Blood - Increases all damage caused by 2/4/6/8/10% while Bloodrage is active.
* Lifeblood - 3 min cooldown. Uses your skill in Herbalism to absorb energy and nutrients from the earth, healing you for 75 (increased by maximum health) over 5 sec. Can be used while stealthed or invisible.
* Personal World Destroyer - Right Click to summon and dismiss your Personal World Destroyer.