Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 12:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Test Server 1.11 Exploit - Check it

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
das ist wirklich unnütz!

mit nem koordinierten team geht es immer in 10-12 minuten, da die gegenpartei so schnell keine def aufbauen kann wie die heilerhütte etc weg ist.

da ist kein trick dabei sondern nur gute koordination von nöten, aber wenn es anders sein sollte lass ich mich gerne überzeugen.

so stop this "my ***** is longer than urs but i dont open my pants to show it" threads.

Old   #17

OK..can you please shut the hell up... Where in this topic did I say I would tell you the exploit..If I was to tell you don't you think I would of posted it in the exploit section !!!

Also on test servers people don't afk out, they play and if you been on a test server AV game you would know they last longer then 10 minutes.

And by the look of hallecrimes last words about his *****..well does that make you gay for telling us how long your ***** is cause we rather not see it and would not like to talk about it.

Can a admin or mod please close this topic..its just getting flammed on for stupid reasons.

Please read the post..its in the main secion ppl post pictures but it doesn't mean we will tell you how we do it, would you rather be told before the patch comes out then it gets fixed or after the patch comes out then you can do you dirty work before it gets fixed..

Get my point.

Old   #18

it worrkkkxxx nothing more to say

#no flame or spam otherwise i will close the topic