Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Secret Vendors ?

Discussion on Secret Vendors ? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey.. I got a friend that told me and my mate about this place in either decolace or dustwallow marsh. You goto the lighthouse and look for a mithrial mine and when you mine it a door or instace opens. When you go inside there is like 30 vendors lined up and they sell special items like wepaons with huge dmg "GM weapons".

He said he was using them as a hunter and had 6000 armor and with his bow he got did over 7000 dmg in 1 aimshot. Someone eventurly reported him and a GM banned his account.

The blizzard developers closed that spot on his server so there is like one those invisible walls and u can't get through it unless u hack.

But he said it may work on other servers...I am thinking he was talking about developer island like a entrance to it, I was woundering if anyone knows about it.

He also said the lighthouse had hydra's around it "3 headed sea creatures"

Please anyone give me some idea's on this ?
Old 05/18/2006, 12:14   #2

your friend tricked you ;P
Old 05/18/2006, 14:06   #3

maybe, maybe not cause even some GM posted on the forums about developer island but there is secret spots to goto the entrance, then the post got deleted and closed from blizzard admin.

So it might be true..never know
Old 05/18/2006, 17:03   #4

Sorry, but I don't believe that, especially the part with the mithril mine
Old 05/22/2006, 18:27   #5

Ehehe.. Would have been sweet if that actually existed.. Not loads of vendors lined up.. Just a single one.. With some cheap and nice Epic wep's..

. Mez
Old 05/23/2006, 04:23   #6

Received Thanks: 3,454
there will be never a weapon with an dmg output with crit hit over 2500 points ..

that iss what an GM told me ..

/ sorry bout my english i`m just a stupid german
Old 05/23/2006, 08:35   #7

GM was drunk ..
twin blades of azzinoth ftw
Old 05/23/2006, 15:50   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by binaryboy@May 18 2006, 12:11
Hey.. I got a friend that told me and my mate about this place in either decolace or dustwallow marsh. You goto the lighthouse and look for a mithrial mine and when you mine it a door or instace opens. When you go inside there is like 30 vendors lined up and they sell special items like wepaons with huge dmg "GM weapons".
herrlich, danke für den lacher ^^