Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 15:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

solo baron with teleport ?

Discussion on solo baron with teleport ? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey, I heard from a chinese hacker that he soloed the baron in ud strath using bwh.

What I wanna know can I do this with a warlock, I am using badcontent hack, but like how would it be done... Zero-gravity then shoot at it..would he do range dmg ?

I only wanna do it for my warlock quest for my mount so I can do it faster.
Old 05/11/2006, 06:16   #2

Uh.

Veeery dangerous in my opinion.
I think it is possible to solo that fuckr (I'm stuck at this strath run... for ever) but you should be careful if you want to keep your account.
Old 05/11/2006, 08:09   #3

yer i know the risks, all i want to do is tele to him kill it then thats all. I can't remeber killign the baron i just wanna know if he does range dmg. So i can do 0 gravity and kill him easy.
Old 05/11/2006, 12:25   #4

I tested it for a long time ago.

But i say it's not possible. Because he spawns many skeletons and you take ranged damage by him. (ka was Aura auf Englisch heißt)
Old 05/11/2006, 14:50   #5

well you will get banned if you do... but you cant

the baron heals himself with skellets... and you cant kill the skellets and the baron (to much mana)
Old 05/11/2006, 19:43   #6

elite*gold: 270
ond in 2 day's u hav no account so why u try it o.O
*sichübernoobaufreg*

ach und fals ichs vergesse flachsches forum x.X
Old 05/11/2006, 21:29   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by |Killer-Spiel Spieler|@May 11 2006, 19:43
*sichübernoobaufreg*

Wieso ist er denn nen noob wenn er fragt ob er den Baron solon kann?
Weil du nen Pro bist?
Old 05/11/2006, 21:42   #8

Then how did a chinese farmer I knew do it and he hasn't been banned yet, he has been doing it for 1 month. But he won't tell me how he is soling it all he said he is using bwh 1.86.
Old 05/11/2006, 21:43   #9

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally posted by |Killer-Spiel Spieler|@May 11 2006, 19:43
*sichübernoobaufreg*

zum bday gibts Duden :>
Old 05/12/2006, 07:25   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by Phipse+May 11 2006, 21:43--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Phipse @ May 11 2006, 21:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--|Killer-Spiel Spieler|@May 11 2006, 19:43
*sichübernoobaufreg*

zum bday gibts Duden :> [/b][/quote]
/signed!^^

@binary.

well there are many soloing spots we dont know, or well only a few of us. I cant really imagin that he solos the baron oO What class does the China man play?