Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 01:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is it possible to kill Ysondre solo with tele hack

Discussion on Is it possible to kill Ysondre solo with tele hack within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey..I was woundering if it was possible to kill Ysondre dragon with a tele hack like badcontent as a hunter or mage ?

I know it would take time but would it be possible..also is there any other bosses u can kill with the tele hacks for strath, scholo, DM, mara, MC, BWL ?? if so can you share the cords and strats to do it ?

Thanks
Old 05/07/2006, 14:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
nope you cant really.... they port, they have ranged attack, all 25% druids spawn and they would kill you