Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hunters in Molten Core

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey, I am on Scilla "usa" and it only started like 1 month ago and no one has been to MC yet.. Yet when you do a /who core you see 1 or 2 hunters in there.

Then you see belt of might, lawbringer gloves on AH, I caught one out and blackmailed him stating I would ban him if he didn't get me epics..lol

I started talking to him and he said he uses the new bwh and has already had 30 accounts banned..but he showed me one the Blizz account management emails and it wasn't a ban cause of the hacks it was because he was from china..

Cause in the policy "terms & conditions" it states that only aussie/nz/canada/usa is allowed on the amercian servers.

But yea, these hunters have normal gear and are soleing in MC.