Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 06:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW best Safest Wow level Bot??? -.-

Discussion on WoW best Safest Wow level Bot??? -.- within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

huhu leute...
O,o! Da ich mir jetzt aber nach rund 1er Stunde meine Augen Wund gelesen habe, und nichts Produktives dabei rausgekommen ist, würde ich gerne wissen ob ihr mir weiterhelfen könnt.

Also ich würde gerne mal bei WoW einen Level Bot ausprobieren. *schandeübermich*
Wenn mir einer einen link geben könnte und mir noch ein oder zwei Sätze für das benutzen sagen könntet, wäre ich euch sehr verbunden. Aber ich bin da net so Helle auf dem Gebiet, also erklärt das möglichst einfach :wiggle:

Danke schonmal im Vorraus
Old 04/22/2006, 22:48   #2

elite*gold: 1
Safe kannste knicken , und falsches forum
Old 04/22/2006, 22:59   #3

-.-! Jaja streichen wir das safe mal! Aber sonst gibts nichts was ihr mir sagen könnt?
Old 04/22/2006, 23:01   #4

wow glider

Similar Threads Similar Threads
What is the best/safest bot?
05/12/2010 - WoW Bots - 10 Replies
Hi all Im new to wow and to botting, I previously played lineage 2 (for 5 years) and enjoy botting. So cant imagine playing legit ))) Anyway I first stumbled upon wowmimic and had 3 accounts. Anyway I followed their rules didnt bot much and now in 2 diff waves all the accounts gone. 1 on the 29th april.... 2 days later got 2 new accounts (barely botted, less than 3hours) and bam other 2 gone. I did updates etc as soon as they came out... and atm a lot are getting banned from that. So...
Wat is the safest bot to use atm ?
02/16/2010 - Silkroad Online - 34 Replies
So like the title says,wat bot do you thinck its the safest to use :) i made this thread because i heard that many people useing bot got banned even from sbot and sroking etc. please post you opinion and let's vote for the safest bot :)
Safest channel to bot?
05/25/2009 - Cabal Online - 13 Replies
Hi, Safest channel to bot is? Vote please and tell me why Yours, Abyssion
Safest way to level weaponskill
01/05/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Im assuming this isnt intended... since target dummies arent suppose to grant weaponskill I went to the lowest level target dummy 60 i believe and spam your instant requires melee ablilites and eventually you will get a weaponskill up so basically this is only good for melee classes specifically warrs rogues and DKs... I would guess pallys and hunters would take way too long. Enjoy http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/2104/wowscrnsho t122608231642zx2.th.jpg
what Bot is the safest ? poll
11/09/2008 - Silkroad Online - 18 Replies
I just wanted to know what Bot is the safest ?:mofo: