Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Packet Format ?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I wonder how wow's packet format is, somehow the opcode seems to be encoded dynamically. Does anyone know, or have any idea where i could find info on that ?
(maybe soure of some emulator ?)
i think it would be possible to make mad hacks (at least for private server) with that info

Old   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by masterwind00@Apr 5 2006, 20:22
i think it would be possible to make mad hacks (at least for private server) with that info
Who said there aren't ones? I'm just reffering to what misteryx has done once etc.

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Marie+Apr 5 2006, 21:19--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Marie @ Apr 5 2006, 21:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--masterwind00@Apr 5 2006, 20:22
Who said there aren&#39;t ones? I&#39;m just reffering to what misteryx has done once etc. [/b][/quote]
I didn&#39;t made them^^
I just teached everyone better than others how to make it^^

mfg misterxyz
Old   #4

I know, but i was talking about real hacks, not the (slightly ^^ impressive) tricks you can pull with wpe, but also i am pretty sure at this stage of development of those private servers you could pretty much have more power over the server than the admin has with the ability to craft packets.