Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 06:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Win a WoWGlider Key

Discussion on Win a WoWGlider Key within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
you wanna win a glider key..??
well here is what you have to do.

I have a boyfriend, his name is short and fast to yell.
what is it?
first person who pm it win the key. that isnt so hard, heh.

EDIT: It isn't JOE^^
Old 04/02/2006, 12:43   #2

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 4,764
it is "short"

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WOWGLIDER
03/30/2007 - WoW Bots - 4 Replies
Do not use the Prefix if you post a question. Hello, I'm spanish and I do't know speak German and my ENglish is too bad... Well I was tried to work the Wowglider Cracked - Working Wow Bot Full Working - Automated Pg Exp, I download this of EMULE... Well I try to follow the readme but It leaves an error to me and it disconnects the Internet to me and I must return to reinitiate. I need help, because I need the WOWGlider. I feel it by this English so bad one and hope someday to...
mhh WoWglider
08/23/2006 - World of Warcraft - 32 Replies
so hallöchen erstmal, gut ich weiß jetzt sagt sicher jemand ich soll die such funktion nuzen, was ich auch gemacht habe, aber bis jetzt konnte mir da nichts weiter helfen, das meiste is auch eh schon älter und zwar hab ich ein prob mit dem WoWglider, hab ihn mir gezogen "testversion" und wenn ich ihn starte sind am anfang die buttons von dem prog da, dann kommt ne fehlermeldung und sie sind alle verblast "kann sie nicht anklicken" auser den button config die fehlermeldung ist meist...
wowglider
10/09/2005 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
*Deleted, Thnx :P