Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 19:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Funnest Class to play

Discussion on Funnest Class to play within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I already have a 30 mage, hunter, and rogue. I get bored at about 28 and want a class that is fun for most of the way through. I was thinking either a druid or warrior. Any ideas?
Old 03/29/2006, 00:47   #2

Shaman ofc
Old 03/29/2006, 00:53   #3

elite*gold: 60
Well, Shamans are fun all the way through, warriors have a tough time about 30-40 but are fun after.
Old 03/29/2006, 13:06   #4

The worst enemy of all warriors are stuck-effects.

one u're freezed, dazed or in any kind unable to approach the enemy fast, or the enemy is faster than you the result is clear: u're dead meat -> no fun at all.

the most fun u'll get is when u can mock enemy's while they can't touch you. like when he's sheeped (mage) , knocked out (rogue) or feared (priest/warlock).

i had a lot of fun playing with the warriors and paladins in strangelton, fearing 'em - shield on - sit down... wait... laugh... watch 'em run... stand up... and fear 'em again
Old 03/29/2006, 13:28   #5

elite*gold: 60
Quote:
Originally posted by KalZen@Mar 29 2006, 13:06
The worst enemy of all warriors are stuck-effects.

one u're freezed, dazed or in any kind unable to approach the enemy fast, or the enemy is faster than you the result is clear: u're dead meat -> no fun at all.

the most fun u'll get is when u can mock enemy's while they can't touch you. like when he's sheeped (mage) , knocked out (rogue) or feared (priest/warlock).

i had a lot of fun playing with the warriors and paladins in strangelton, fearing 'em - shield on - sit down... wait... laugh... watch 'em run... stand up... and fear 'em again
Until they're immune to it and then they beat the **** out of you, or they get to you with insignia, silence you while youre trying to fear and beat the **** out of you...
Old 03/29/2006, 13:31   #6

1. priest
2. rogue

but dont expect this game to be funny before lvl 60
well....dont expect it to be funny since 1.4 or something^^ there's almost no field pvp anymore