Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Dire Mual Dusty Tomb?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello I have been reading up on one of the farming guides about Dire Mual West. How to farm the Dusty Tomb Books. I was woundering if anyone knew if they still spawn in that corner in Dire Mual West? I've reset the instance 20 times and have not seen it there once... Also I know it is still do able cause I see 3 farmers doing the same thing. They do it night and day. But yet I dont know if they are farming the tomb that spawns in that spot or if they know something I dont. Cause some please help me in this matter I will be very thankful. Thanks.

Similar Threads
Exploring under dire maul
While searching for something totally unrelated I cam accross this. I have not tested this myself yet....
0 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
Hunters in Dire Maul
Hey.. i know this is a big subject and everything.. But I knwo there using hacks "bwh" but what I wanna knwo is why blizzard isn't banning them,?...
5 Replies - WoW Main - Discussions / Questions
Dire Maul / Bibliothek
so, da man ja so schön die Klassenbücher bei Tendris Warpwood farmen kann, wollte ich heute mal das Item abholen. Habe dazu allerdings keine...
2 Replies - WoW Main - Discussions / Questions
Invincibility in Dire Maul
As you probably know there is some special loot you get in DM if you keep all the named mobs (Captain etc.) alive on your way to the king, and kill...
0 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
Dire Maul
Hat jemand die Koords vom Elven Vendor in Dire Maul plz PM
6 Replies - WoW Main - Discussions / Questions