Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 21:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warlock Spell Pack

Discussion on Warlock Spell Pack within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
So after fooling around with different things for awhile I came up with this. My personal compilation of changes to make playing my warlock more enjoyable. NOTE:These are my own personal changes based on my preferences, if you don't like a few I won't redo em; take the files you don't like out of the mpq if you really hate some.

THE DOWNLOAD:

VOIDWALKER>>Red Mana Fiend

DREADSTEED>>Death Charger

IMP>>Fire Imp

TALISMAN OF EPHEMERAL POWER>>Red Moon Glow

DEMON ARMOUR>>Bone Armour

GRYPHON/HYPOGRYPH/WYVERN>>Ghost Gryphon

SENSE DEMONS>>Red Laughing Skull

WARLOCK SUMMONING>>Dark Ritual (summon)

WARLOCK PET/MOUNT SUMMONING>>Dark Ritual (pet summon)

SUCCUBUS>>Succubus (BLACK MODEL) I kept the succubus model itself but just changed the texture, mainly due to the feminism of the actions of the pet itself, just wanted to make her look "darker"..still, looks quite a bit better imo.

DOOMGUARD>>Outland Doomguard (black model) You will notice in the screenshot that the model is a bit buggy i.e. the wings are still red...this is changed in the actual MPQ to correspond to the rest of the texture. I didn't feel like getting 5 more people to sacrifice themselves for a screenshot

CURSE OF AGONY>>Green colored Curse of Frailty

CURSE OF SHADOW>>Mind Rot

FElLHUNTER>>Cool Outlands Creature ( I realize the majority may not like this particular change but like I said my preference, I was testing it out for a few days to see how I would like it as my fellhunter and it grew on me)

RED FIRE>>Green Fire <span style='color:quot'>NOTE!
~~ This includes Hellfire, Rain of Fire, Immolate, Soul Fire, and Searing Pain, all are green now and all of their active spells, not just the cast, are now Fel.

SEARING PAIN/CONFLAGRATE>>Exorcism (this is only the impact of the spells to the chest)

If you are like me and a lot of other WoW players 50% or more of the time you PvP you are in noggenfogger skeleton form. I decided to change the textures of that form to something a bit more cooler looking. White Nog Skellie>>Dark/Black Nog Skellie

Other changes that are not screenshotted:

Infernal>>Stone Keeper (this is untested, let me know if it works)
Felguard (warlock demenology pet)>>Black Textured Felguard
Shadowburn>>Shadow:Word Death

Thats about it; my goal of this model change for my warlock is simply to make the gameplay and spells and pets seem more "darker" and ritualistic..not exactly necromancer and not exactly elementalist, thus is why I did not have completely radical new creatures replacing the pets etc.

Enjoy!
</span>

I shared it from mmo big thanks to Jackalantern

Wünsche allen modelchange begeisterten Hexern unter euch eine Mänge Spass damit

Billy
Old 06/30/2007, 11:35   #2

der ghostgryphon rockt ya
die grünen felfire spells benützt ja eh schon jeder 2. mage und warlock
aber das dreadsteed hätte er vll in ein mount von den 4 horse men machen solln
Old 06/30/2007, 18:17   #3

mh saugeil, genau sowas wollte ich schon immer... hab aber zu große angst das mein acc gebannt wird und mein hexi wech is :C
Old 06/30/2007, 22:43   #4

der account kann theoretich nicht gebannd werden

du startest mit der exe wow und schaltest die modelchange exe aus bevor du dich einloggst

also wie soll man das dan detecten?
Old 06/30/2007, 23:03   #5

sicher das das klappt dron? also areachanges etc werden nur geladen wenn die modelchange an ist. wenn du dich zb in if einloggst, modelchange exe ausmachst und zu deinen changed dun morogh gehst kackt wow bei mir ab
Old 07/01/2007, 02:48   #6

also das hab ich nie aber ich change ja auch net soviel wie du

ich change meine rasse und mein waffen / rüstung und ich machs immer so oO"
Old 01/24/2010, 22:20   #7

Kann man das nochmal hochladen bitte oder ist das mit aktuellem wow-patch unbrauchbar geworden?
Suche dringend modelchange Felguard zu Doomguard... kann das hässliche Viech nich mehr sehen
Old 02/27/2010, 05:38   #8

elite*gold: 246
+8 reported at: 26 Feb 2010 - 23:30:00 GMT -5 Cause: Spam/Advertising
Old 03/07/2010, 17:10   #9

Link down
Old 03/23/2010, 21:34   #10

elite*gold: 220
Schaut doch mal aufs datum xD

07-01-2007, 02:48... daran könnts liegen ^_^