Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 09:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why was the WoW Glider Loader removed?

Discussion on Why was the WoW Glider Loader removed? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I noticed the wow glider loader was removed from the bots, hacks, exploit forum but i couldent find a reason. Ive been using it and was hoping i could get an awnser from an admin since most of the posts concerning it seem to be some what immature. PM me and delete this post if need be. Thanks
Old 03/01/2006, 13:52   #2

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
I got a email from the author with the request to remove it. We don't want to be responsible for the dead of the wowglider project, I hope the most of you will understand our decision.
Old 03/01/2006, 13:55   #3

ahh ok, i was really just concerend there may be something wrong with it (like it was detectable). i also think wow glider is great and i plan to buy a copy of it myself very soon. can you confirm if whats been said in the other posts is true about the creater posting character names of those using the hacked version on there private forums? i dont have access to them yet and thats the main reason i plan to buy it.
Old 03/01/2006, 15:20   #4

Iam using it since month. Got three 60's and many mid 30's it a great programm.
never banned, whispered or anything else. But be sure never use such programms like BWH or Syndrome.
They could be detected via warden, and we've got many bans in combination with these both programms

Chronnox
Old 03/01/2006, 15:26   #5

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
Quote:
Originally posted by shagss@Mar 1 2006, 13:55
can you confirm if whats been said in the other posts is true about the creater posting character names of those using the hacked version on there private forums? i dont have access to them yet and thats the main reason i plan to buy it.
I don't see any benefit for the creator if he do that O_o
no idea if its true

p.s. we do not delete topics if they are fixed
Old 03/01/2006, 16:18   #6

lol , merc seems to **** his pants because oif this crack...
Old 03/01/2006, 16:31   #7

And still the tool isnt worth the Money.... and yes its detectable by Warden...
Old 03/13/2006, 23:54   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by mx0@Mar 1 2006, 16:31
And still the tool isnt worth the Money.... and yes its detectable by Warden...
As much as it hurts to be arrogant in my first post, I must say that you don't really know what your talking about.

Quote:
And still the tool isnt worth the Money
Ever had a job? I haven't, and can still see glider very quickly repaying for itself, in the time I spend gliding while at work.

Quote:
and yes its detectable by Warden...
Asuming you're not a programmer, I wouldn't expect you to understand this (no offence intended), but "Shadow Mode" uses some Win32 API's to launch World of WarCraft as a "Limited User", and then hides Glider. Therefore, WoW is running as a limited user, and Glider as an administrator, and WoW doesn't have the "right" to know that Glider is running.