Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Supended : /

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
okey,, ive w8ed 2 days soon why are blizz so slow to answer their 100k mails daily :P

Old   #17

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 4,766
Maddin spielst du zufällig auf EU Server Kil'Jaeden ?

Old   #18

Nope, and to be honest i dont think they will, support is lowsy lets be honest, guy on my server had his account hacked (for real though, this isnt one of those a friend of my friend's sister type of deals) emailed Blizz - nothing, he made a big fuss on the boards (both blizzard ones and the one couple of guys set up) 2 days later he recieved his stuff back with a bad english note attached saying sorry by some dude (level 1). Girl i know lost a couple of bags she mailed to her alt, contacted a gm, its not there he said, never to be heard from again.

Stuff like this ****** me off, but lets face it they got 5 million people paying them 12+ euro each month, they dont care if some people quit the game. IF they do that. Cause lets be honest most of us complain and such but its a wonderfull if a bit flawed game. When i was setting up my account (through my bank, something they added later) i wrote em to ask some questions concerning the number, nothing. As someone noted on here, concerning gold farmers, i do think blizz has made a deal with some if not all.

Plus whats up with not banning me personally? Oke i like it means i get to play again but, it was my first offence, i used it marginely, but they still instead of a warning banned my account permanently. So my "crime" was that big they basicly deleted my chars, and yet if i wanna sign up again i'm more then welcome to. Seems weird to me somehow. And yes i know its a big company and their intention is making money, but who goveners them? Its not us, the community, the customers... so who is? Its all very dictatorshipish. Wish i could afford to write something like this on the blizzard forums... would never work though, i would get flamed with, dont like it? dont play! etc, plus the moderators (who if you ask them a game related question are nowhere to be found) would lock it down in seconds.

Ah well. Bought a new copy today :P so much for keeping my backbone so i guess i'm not the one who is really entiteld to ********. Also a prepaid card just in case. After a month ill sign up my bank account again. Keeping on hacking guys i'm sure ill join you again someday.
Old   #19

It doesn't take much...my account was deleted by Y!A when some morronic troll reported me for answering a question in "womans health" and said it was to "detailed" the woman asked a question and I answered as honesty as I could! She said to give details!!

Old   #20

Received Thanks: 2,167
Grabschänder oder Threadarchäologe, sucht euch ein Wort aus. Finde beide schön.