Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dup method?

Discussion on Dup method? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I found a site through this websites adverstisements. It sounds to good to be true as well as some stuff I did not like about it. It referd to battle.net (which I did not think ran the WoW servers) as well on the proof page there are other items that have the same picture but differnt items... I wouldent be that suspious but a friend of mine that plays diablo 2 said that blizzard made a map hack just recently and distrubted it through a web site and it was detecable and they banned a lot of cd-keys. Check it out *censored* some one confirm this works mabye on a account you use to test hacking or tell me where I can buy an account with a month left to test it. Also if one downloads it a virus scan is nice. Aparantly for 20bucks you get a program and instructions. Again its at *censored [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Is this a big fake, mabye by blizzard to ban users?' border='0' alt='Is this a big fake, mabye by blizzard to ban users?' />

Ohh to add in I will check this topic on Wend. Fri. and Sun. EST. (+5 GMT or something like that)
Old 01/31/2006, 07:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
show in this topic